Using this Travel Sentry® Approved lock allows your luggage to be unlocked and inspected by security authorities without damage. If the pop-up indicator is raised up this means TSA luggage inspection has occurred.
- Deter would-be bag thefts with brutalist composition
- Solid 10mm compact case construction
- Lightweight 28gm body while still resistant to bag tampering
- Fits most bag and luggage zippers
- Ideal for; luggage, zippered bags, backpacks, overnight bags, and lockers
- Carry-on compliant design
- Set your own personal lock combination
- Key free lock, no keys to lose
Place the lock so the flightmode logo is facing towards you. The locks default combination is 0-0-0. Align the default combination within the window on the left side of the lock. Make sure to accurately align the combination, as a small error will result in the lock not being able to be opened. Tug the lock and the shackle will be released. To reset the default combination, first, open the lock. Rotate the shackle 90 degrees towards the front of the lock and hold the shackle down. While continuing to hold turn the dials to a new combination. Release the shackle and return it to the original position and press down. The lock's combination is now set to your own personalised combination. Please make sure to remember your new combination as there is no way to reset the lock if the combination is forgotten.